Learn about the history of this longtime homestead, founded by the Austrian Schweiger brothers in 1874. Today, the Schweiger Ranch is owned and operated by Schweiger Ranch Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit, and a protected Douglas County historic landmark. The historic restoration of the ranch house and buildings was completed in 2016. See restorations of the farmhouse, barn and other structures, and learn about the history of the ranch. Enjoy fresh biscuits and learn how to churn butter by hand!